Superzone takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more
NOTICE: Click here
for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
information that Superzone collects when you are on the Superzone website, and when
you use Superzone's services. This policy also covers Superzone's treatment of any
personally identifiable information that Superzone's business partners share with
Superzone! or that Superzone may collect on a partner's site. This policy does not
apply to the practices of companies that Superzone does not own or control, or to
people that Superzone does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Superzone collects personally identifiable information when you register for a
Superzone account, when you use certain Superzone products or services, when you
visit Superzone pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Superzone may
also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Superzone, we ask for your name, email address, birth date,
gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register
with Superzone and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Superzone also automatically receives and records information on our server logs
from your browser including your IP address, Superzone cookie information and the
page you requested. Superzone uses information for three general purposes: to
customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain
products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Superzone will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Superzone may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Superzone to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Superzone Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Superzone may set and access Superzone cookies on your computer.
- Superzone allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some
of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies'
use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Superzone's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Superzone gives you the ability to edit your Superzone Account Information
and preferences at any time, including whether you want Superzone to contact
you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Superzone account by visiting our Account
Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice
to terminate the account.
- Your Superzone Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
Superzone may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial
changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a
prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
Send us an email if you have questions or suggestions.